Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just introducing myself...

I really need to get my butt off the computer and clean my house, so I don't have time to type up any recipes at the moment, but I just wanted to take a second to say "hi", and that I'm excited about this blog! I actually have started to REALLY love cooking. I think it's so fun to see recipes come together, to smell all the good stuff cooking, and to be proud of making something myself. I also love trying new things.

For those of you who don't know, I am Marci's little sister. I've been a vegetarian for four years, so yes, all my recipes will be meat free. Don't let that scare you off though...I'll only post yummy recipes, I promise. ;) Even if some of the stuff sounds weird to you, I challenge you to try it out. Being vegetarian isn't about restricting yourself, it's about trying new things, and you'll be surprised to find how many "weird" things actually taste REALLY good!

No comments:

Post a Comment