Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I just bought a cook book online yesterday and I got a ton of free e-books with my order. Let me know your email address if you are interested in any of these and I will shoot them over to you. It does say that it can be sent in it's original form so it's not infringing on any copyrights. The topics I have are:

Cakes
Cheesecake
Crockpot
Holiday
Jello Salads
Mexican
Muffins
Pizzaria
Quick Bread
Salad Dressing
Soups and Chowders
Zucchini
Preserving (Canning)

I am not huge on cookiing at all. In fact, I hate it more than anything else I get to do in life. If you want to try out some of the recipes in these e-books, maybe you could post some of the good ones on this site. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Send me the crockpot one please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ddcmjames@gmail.com, Please could you send some of them, anything and everything, I love to cook, and my hubby and boys love to eat!! :) Thank you
    Cheese Cakes, crockpot, dinners salads you name it I'll gladly try it and post if it is good. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete